A Westchester Compounding Pharmacy For Over 30 Years
Rye Beach Pharmacy is the most experienced compounding pharmacy in Westchester County, NY. We were pioneer members with PCCA back in 1984 and devoted countless hours perfecting our craft. Years before compounding became more popular to the public, our owner; Bob Giaquinto recognized that doctors and patients needed more medication choices than Big Pharma was producing. By creating and training staff in our elite laboratory, Bob has been able to accomplish this for over 30 years now.
Our state-of-the-art Compounding Laboratory is located on our 2nd floor and specializes in many non-sterile dosage forms. Compounding is the art and science of making prescription medications by hand as per a doctor's order, specifically for one patient. Please come upstairs and take a look into our windows to see medications being made from scratch. If you are unable to visit our store, scroll down to see pictures of our lab.
Not all compounding pharmacies are the same.
- Rye Beach Pharmacy works under the highest national standards that providers are measured against in order to illustrate their ability to effectively and efficiently deliver quality compounded medications to consumers.
- Our Laboratory team have received extensive additional training in compounding techniques and continues to receive post-graduate training or educational seminars to keep them on top of their industry.
- The quality of ingredients can differ from pharmacy to pharmacy. Rye Beach Pharmacy only purchases the highest quality ingredients from FDA-inspected facilities.
- Our Quality Assurance program goes above the guidelines. We have invested considerable amount of time and resources to guarantee the well being and satisfaction of our patients. Every compound that we prepare is linked to a specific barcoded formula worksheet. Then each ingredient must be scanned before it is mixed into your compound. After the prescription compound is verified by two Registered Pharmacists, they are routinely sent out for 3rd party potency verification.
- We will always attempt to bill your insurance, while other compounding pharmacies don’t have the ability to obtain contracts.
Ricardo hand packing a prescription of capsules
A view of our two back rooms inside the lab.
Dan ready to seal his batch of animal treats
Joe packaging a finished compound.