COVID Vaccine Update:
- NYS incorrectly posted that Rye Beach Pharmacy and 2 other healthcare locations had COVID-19 vaccines and that we were scheduling appointments. That is INCORRECT.
- We plan to vaccinate but we do NOT have the vaccine yet.
- We are NOT scheduling appointments at this time.
- The NYS website listed us before they distributed any vaccine to us.
- Even when we get the vaccine the demand will be greater than the supply.
- Please be patient, many offices will be vaccinating soon, but the whole process will take weeks and months.
- We suggest you look into alternative locations as well.
- We will notify patients via our newsletter when they can schedule a vaccine appointment but in waves for when we have enough vaccine for each wave.
- It would be silly to schedule you now because we have no idea if we will have vaccine on that day. Plus, safer for everyone to only leave home when it is certain that we can vaccinate you.
- If you have already emailed us, you will be put on our mailing list and you will be notified to schedule an appointment when we have enough vaccine for that wave of the newsletter.
- You will NOT get a confirmation that you were registered on our newsletter. We have received thousands of additional subscribers and it is not possible at this time as we focus on medication dispensing and our COVID-19 Rapid testing services.
- If you did not email us yet to be on a future newsletter, please email email@example.com.
- Other than that there are no further action steps at this time.
- Remember retail pharmacies are only allowed to vaccinate people that are 75 and older at this time.
Nurturing Optimal Health Since 1946
We offer a unique pharmacy experience. Rye Beach Pharmacy is the only full-service, PCAB Accredited and Wellness pharmacy in Westchester County. Our staff focuses on helping you achieve Optimal Health through the art of Compounding, Nutritional Supplements, Patient Education and Medication Compliance.
Nationally Accredited Compounding Pharmacy and Wellness Center in Westchester, New York
Over 72 Years Of Nurturing Optimal Health
Rye Beach Pharmacy is a full service community pharmacy that has been family owned for over 70 years. Dan GiaQuinto originally bought the pharmacy in 1946. It was the smallest of four pharmacies in Rye at the time and only open for summer business. Today, it is the only independent pharmacy remaining and continues to specialize in patient counseling, compounded medications for humans and pets, Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT), nutritional supplements, natural health products, custom fitted stockings, homecare aids, and customer service.
- Come Visit our PCAB Accredited Compounding Laboratory
- (tours welcome)
- Click here to see real pictures of our Lab in action
- Remember not all compounding pharmacies in Westchester NY accept insurance.
- We will always try.
Rye Beach Pharmacy - Forest Avenue
Main Location with Compounding Lab
464 Forest Avenue Rye, NY 10580
- Monday-Friday: 9AM - 7PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 5PM
- Sunday: Closed
Phone Number: 914-967-0856
Fax Number: 914-967-1989
Rye Beach Pharmacy at WestMed - Theall Road
Second Location - Closed
1 Theall Rd. WestMed Building STE 102 Rye, NY 10580
- All operations have been permanently moved to our Forest Ave location.
- Please go to Forest Ave location for all inquiries.
- Luisa, Jari and our whole team can assist you there or at 914-967-0856 ext. 5
- Fax Number: 914-967-1989
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to our newsletter for seasonal promotions, health news and savings.