- Each week we offer various vaccine appointments at the pharmacy.
- Currently we offer COVID-19 Bivalent Boosters plus Flu, Shingrix, TDAP (Adacel or Boostrix) and Pneumonia (Prevnar13 or Pneumovax23) vaccines.
- Please click on the link immediately below to view our schedules for each vaccine and book an appointment.
- You will schedule your appointment there. We usually only open appointments for 3 to 5 weeks in advance, so if you don't see any appointments under your vaccine, please check back. At a minimum, on every Wednesday at approximately 12:30pm, we will open more appointments.
- Click on the box below to schedule your vaccine today!
Nurturing Optimal Health Since 1946
We offer a unique pharmacy experience. Rye Beach Pharmacy is a full-service, community and Wellness pharmacy in Westchester County. Our staff focuses on helping you achieve Optimal Health through the art of Compounding, Nutritional Supplements, Patient Education and Medication Compliance.
Best in Westchester Compounding Pharmacy and Wellness Center
Over 72 Years Of Nurturing Optimal Health
Rye Beach Pharmacy is a full service community pharmacy that has been family owned for over 70 years. Dan GiaQuinto originally bought the pharmacy in 1946. It was the smallest of four pharmacies in Rye at the time and only open for summer business. Today, it is the only independent pharmacy remaining and continues to specialize in patient counseling, compounded medications for humans and pets, Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT), nutritional supplements, natural health products, custom fitted stockings, homecare aids, and customer service.
- Come Visit our Compounding Laboratory
- (tours welcome)
- Click here to see real pictures of our Lab in action
- Remember not all compounding pharmacies in Westchester NY accept insurance.
- We will always try.
Rye Beach Pharmacy - Forest Avenue
Main Location with Compounding Lab
464 Forest Avenue Rye, NY 10580
- Monday-Friday: 9AM - 7PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 5PM
- Sunday: Closed
Phone Number: 914-967-0856
Fax Number: 914-967-1989