To Our Valued Customers:
Thank you for your support as all of us in the tri-state area try to navigate this scary “new norm”.
- To protect you and our staff we have taken many precautions that has changed our workflow.
- One of the obvious changes are the tables at the front door, but please don’t be fooled we love to meet you there and do the shopping for you.
- If you can email us OTCs, vitamins and whatever you need orders, it is helpful. Simply send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include as much product description and size details as possible, plus name, address and phone number. We greatly appreciate all orders that you have been emailing but please try to send them all in one email for that day.
- If you want to know about hard to get items, like masks, disinfectants, thermometers, gloves, pulse oximeters, hand sanitizers, etc.…. Sign up for our newsletter by sending your name to email@example.com. This seems to work to be the fairest way to help everyone.
- Please don’t call us right after contacting your doctor for a prescription. Please let our automated alert system contact you, unless it is a true rush or emergency. If you like text messages we think that is the best way so ask a tech at ext. 5 to make sure your family is setup that way.
- If you are just calling in prescription refills, please use our automated phone option (#2) and type the Rx refill numbers in there. Also you can type in Rx refill numbers on our website.
If you are able to pickup, please do, so our delivery staff can help those who are homebound. Again we love getting to see everyone still!
- Our new store hours – Mon-Fri (9-6:00) / Sat (9-5:00) / Sun closed.
- To sanitize our work areas and have a lunch, we close from 12:45 to 1:15 every day.
- All local deliveries with our drivers will have no charge.
- Below are two links:
- First one is a guideline for key vitamins to build your immune system.
- Second one is a vitamin protocol for COVID-19 patients. Please discuss with your medical doctor.
- We appreciate your help and sending you all healthy blessings,
- Ken Giaquinto and the whole Rye Beach Pharmacy team
Nurturing Optimal Health Since 1946
We offer a unique pharmacy experience. Rye Beach Pharmacy is the only full-service, PCAB Accredited and Wellness pharmacy in Westchester County. Our staff focuses on helping you achieve Optimal Health through the art of Compounding, Nutritional Supplements, Patient Education and Medication Compliance.
Nationally Accredited Compounding Pharmacy and Wellness Center in Westchester, New York
Over 72 Years Of Nurturing Optimal Health
Rye Beach Pharmacy is a full service community pharmacy that has been family owned for over 70 years. Dan GiaQuinto originally bought the pharmacy in 1946. It was the smallest of four pharmacies in Rye at the time and only open for summer business. Today, it is the only independent pharmacy remaining and continues to specialize in patient counseling, compounded medications for humans and pets, Bio-identical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT), nutritional supplements, natural health products, custom fitted stockings, homecare aids, and customer service.
- Come Visit our PCAB Accredited Compounding Laboratory
- (tours welcome)
- Click here to see real pictures of our Lab in action
- Remember not all compounding pharmacies in Westchester NY accept insurance.
- We will always try.
Rye Beach Pharmacy - Forest Avenue
Main Location with Compounding Lab
464 Forest Avenue Rye, NY 10580
- Monday-Friday: 9AM - 6PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 5PM
- Sunday: Closed
Phone Number: 914-967-0856
Fax Number: 914-967-1989
Rye Beach Pharmacy at WestMed - Theall Road
1 Theall Rd. WestMed Building STE 102 Rye, NY 10580
All operations have been temporarily moved to our Forest Ave location.
Please go to Forest Ave location for all inquiries until further notice.
Luisa, Jari and our whole team can assist you there or at 914-967-0856 ext. 5
Fax Number: 914-967-1989
Subscribe to our newsletter for seasonal promotions, health news and savings.